I'm sick of these so-called "land owners". Who are they to tell me where I can go or where I can build my hotels? Who says I can't build an addition right on top of "their" property? It's an outrage! Well, I've got a solution that'll teach them all a lesson: Hover Hotels. I'll just float my hotel right on top of their properties --never touching, mind you-- just hovering right above. That'll be nice, unless someone claims to own the air space! HA!!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Private Property
I'm sick of these so-called "land owners". Who are they to tell me where I can go or where I can build my hotels? Who says I can't build an addition right on top of "their" property? It's an outrage! Well, I've got a solution that'll teach them all a lesson: Hover Hotels. I'll just float my hotel right on top of their properties --never touching, mind you-- just hovering right above. That'll be nice, unless someone claims to own the air space! HA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment